Everyone has advice for how to handle the holidays: Remember what's meaningful. Set better boundaries. Keep things simple. While these aren't terrible ideas, they can sometimes feel generic.
I tend to shy away from posts and podcasts that offer such general advice. I'm not sure it;s that helpful. Everyone's needs are so unique!
But this year my heart kept saying, "Someone needs to hear what you have to say."
So here you go. Some "Not So Typical Holiday Advice."
While you listen, consider the following questions:
- What would it feel like to prioritize or even consider your needs this season?
- How will you prioritize what's important to you?
- How can you reach out or give back to build meaning and connection?
After you listen, I'd love to know your plans for this season and any advice you'd share with others.
Resources mentioned in this episode:
Design Your Year Workshop on January 8, 2022
Belong To You: Habits Program begins January 20
Belong to You: Journey begins January 10
This episode is brought to you by Lael Petersen Coaching. Lael Petersen Coaching provides dynamic coaching for women who want to know themselves on a deeper level, shift outdated habits, and live their lives with purpose. If you are tired of talking about your problems and are ready to grow and change, let’s talk.
I would love to connect with you! Yes, YOU!!!
- Connect with me on Instagram: @youvegotlael
- Check out my website to see how we can work together: http://www.laelpetersen.com/
- Please subscribe/follow 'You've Got Lael' wherever you listen to podcasts so you don't miss a single episode.
Did anything resonate with you in this particular episode? If so, please share with a friend and leave a 5-Star Review and a comment wherever you listen to the podcast. I love to read them!
Song Credit: In Another Place by Isaac Elliott
This is a Crackers In Soup Production