As we wrap up the first quarter of 2023, I wanted to give you an update on my own personal growth project. My goal for Q1 was to rest, do less and refill my cup. If you want the backstory about WHY, Listen to Episode 52, Capacity vs Desire.
Initially I felt some shame about getting to this exhausted place again. But let's be real, most of us need to revisit the same lessons a few times.
Today, I'm sharing what I'm learning about my patterns and some of the tools I use when I find myself in a difficult spot, like...
- Creating space in my schedule to DO NOTHING which gives me the insights I want
- Remembering that both things might be true when I'm feeling conflicted or confused
- Moving my body. It helps me get out of my head and lifts my mood.
I intend to keep the insights I gained in Q1 as I head in to Q2. I know without clear boundaries and accountability, it's far too easy for me to just get busy again.
Thanks for listening! I'd love to know what your intentions are for spring.
This episode is brought to you by Lael Petersen Coaching. Lael Petersen Coaching provides dynamic coaching for people who want to know themselves on a deeper level, shift outdated habits, and live their lives with purpose. If you are tired of feeling stuck and are ready to grow and change, let’s talk!
I would love to connect with you! Yes, YOU!!!
- Join my podcast membership for only $5/month.
- Connect with me on Instagram: @youvegotlael
- Check out my website for ways we can work together: http://www.laelpetersen.com/
- Please subscribe/follow 'You've Got Lael' wherever you listen to podcasts so you don't miss a single episode.
Did something resonate for you in this episode? If so, please share it with a friend and leave a 5-Star Rating and Review wherever you listen to the podcast. Thank you so much!
Song Credit: In Another Place by Isaac Elliott