For the past 5 years, I've been teaching simple, mind-body habits to help people reconnect with themselves. The habits I teach are common sense and all-natural. They support your physical well-being and mental and spiritual well-being as well.
Together they are called the Belong To You Habits. I chose this name because I think that's really what they do - they bring us back in touch with ourselves, with how we feel and what we desire. When we are connected to our feelings, our thoughts, and our body's sensations, it becomes easier to take good care of ourselves.
This is the first of a series of episodes about the Belong to You habits. While I obviously cannot share everything about them in one episode, I hope to give you an overview and some practical strategies to help you get started.
Now, any lasting change requires motivation, dedication, patience, and support. If you are serious about adopting these better self-care habits for life (it took getting cancer for me to get serious about my self-care), I have a couple of options for you:
- Take my self-guided habits program. You could do this by yourself or with a friend or group of friends. It comes with videos, a workbook, reflection questions (your answers come right to me!) and habit-changing strategies to help make your new habits permanent.
- Hire me for 1:1 coaching. Visit my website, fill out an interest form on the contact page and schedule a call with me. We'll talk and see if working together is what you need.
- Hire me to facilitate a Belong to You Habits program at your work, club or with a group of friends. It's an 8-10 week transformational process and I love guiding people through it. Visit the contact page on my website and schedule a call with me.
Thank you for listening! I look forward to hearing what you think and what questions you might have!
This episode is brought to you by Lael Petersen Coaching. Lael provides dynamic coaching for people who want to know themselves on a deeper level, shift outdated habits, and live their lives with purpose. If you are tired of talking about your problems and ready to grow and change, let's talk!
I would love to connect with you. Yes, YOU!!!
- Connect with me on Instagram @youvegotlael
- Check out my website to learn how we can work together. laelpetersen.com
- Please subscribe/follow 'You've Got Lael' wherever you listen to podcasts so you don't miss a single episode.
Did anything resonate with you in this particular episode? If so, please share with a friend and leave a 5-Star Review and a comment wherever you listen to the podcast. I love to read them!
Song Credit: In Another Place by Isaac Elliott